Verified Reviewer

2.0

I purchased a Supreme unlimited plan in October as I was told there was a special running and the cost would be $25 per month instead of the normal $35. I was specifically told this would be the ongoing price.

I wouldn't have signed up otherwise. I come to find that in November, December, & January I was charged the entire $35. I did cancel the day I got the $35 charge for January as that was the first time I noticed the overcharge. I did get confirmation of the cancellation but now I've been trying to get my refund back for the $10 overcharge for both November & December, as well as the entire $35 charge for January as I cancelled the day of the charge.

I cannot reach anyone. They don't respond via the contact form on the website. They don't respond via their Fastpass phone number & when I call a location I just get the runaround. Absolutely horrible customer service & I'd also suggest to NEVER do any type of promotion with them.

The employees with just tell you whatever to sell you.

Then you try to get it corrected & can't reach anyone. No wonder they just say whatever to get the sale.

User's recommendation: Stay Away from Any Type of Promotions. They Will Lie!

Preferred solution: Refund of $10 for both November & December as well as the full refund of $35 for January as the service hasn't been used & was cancelled the day the cycle started again..

Location: 1523 East Southern Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85040